Fun Flavored Frozen Cocktails
Spike It How You Like It!
One of our most popular flavors, this wine slushy can be enjoyed warm, frozen or served over ice for a traditional sangria. Mix with your favorite dry wine (merlot is recommended), freeze, and enjoy! If you opt for the traditional, non-frozen version, don't forget to garnish pitcher with your favorite fruits! To serve warm, follow the recipe for making a wine slushy - adding all ingredients to a crockpot and warming on low & add 3 orange slices & cinnamon stick!
Whether you are planning a pool party or dinner party for friends or a romantic, candlelit dinner for two, a frozen wine frappé can be the perfect complement to your meal.
- Makes 8-10 8 oz. servings (1/2 gallon)
- Add Wine, Vodka, Liquor or make it Non-Alcoholic (Instead of adding wine, simply mix the frappé with 48oz of water. It makes a great frozen summer treat for kids!)
- Gluten Free
- Made with pure cane sugar
- Slushy color will vary after mixing with different wines or liquors.
A "frappé" version of the classic Spanish punch, our Sangria Wine Frappé has an tasty infusion of fruity flavor. Best when mixed with your favorite dry white or dry red wine (Chardonnay or Merlot). Garnish your drink with fresh slices of citrus fruit or fresh berries/fruit.
Freezer Mixing Instructions:
In a 2-quart Pitcher, mix:
- 1 bottle of your favorite dry white or red wine (750ml/24oz bottle)
- Equal amounts of water (750ml/24oz bottle)
- packet of Sangria Wine Frappé mix (10oz)
Stir well and freeze for 3-4 hours or longer.
Thaw for 20-30 minutes or until desired consistency.
Mix with a wire whisk.
(For best results, do not use our quick blender method with this flavor, it will froth up too much)
Frappé can also be poured & stored in a gallon-size freezer bag!