Proudly Made In North Carolina of durable American Made 100% cotton that resists fading and souring. Even in this age of all types of man-made materials, nothing can match cotton for strength, durability, feel, and beauty. These dishcloths are made with the integrity that was so common in products manufactured generations ago.
- MADE IN THE USA - 100% cotton grown, woven and sewn in North Carolina
- SIZE - 11" x 11" each - Sold in bundles of 4
- RESISTS SOURING - Loose weave, thin construction and cotton material allows for quick drying and no smell
- FADE RESISTANT - Made using high quality dye and cotton that holds its color well
- DURABLE - Great texture that lifts dirt easily and washes up nicely
- Farmhouse Style Textured Pre-Shrunk Cotton
- Care instructions: Machine wash before first use in hot or cold water, tumble dry low, do not over-dry
About Country Cottons: Even in this age of all types of man-made materials, nothing can match 100% cotton for strength, durability, feel and beauty. We, at Country Cottons, LLC®, still believe in the integrity that was so common in products manufactured generations ago. We have sought to bring back this indispensable kitchen tool just as it existed back then. We are proud of our products because we believe they are the best.